Our democracy is strongest when we all have the ability to participate. The right to vote, to choose our leaders, and to weigh in on issues affecting our lives is at the heart of what it means to be in a democracy. We want our elections to be fair, our votes to count, and our voices to be heard. We support legislation that will:
- Establish redistricting criteria that include careful protections for communities of interest and partisan neutrality.
- Establish a constitutional right to vote that cannot be abridged or taken away.
- Establish automatic voter registration.
- Allow early voting to ease burdens around getting to the polls on Election Day.
- Provide access to same-day voter registration.