We believe education is a right and should be accessible to everyone. We hold a long-term vision of free public higher education in the United States of America. With the cost of higher education rising, a rigged economy limits the ability to find “gainful employment”. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
We fight for:
- Reestablish the Virginia Education Loan Authority.
- Approximately 629,000 Virginia borrowers would benefit from loan refinancing. Graduates took out that debt based on a promise that higher education was the path to financial security and economic success, but many are faced with significant loans without a viable plan to repay.
- Protecting Virginia borrowers from predatory loan servicers.
- Allow Virginia students to pay in-state tuition regardless of their immigration status.
- Our economic future depends on educating all of our youth, including our immigrant youth. For every individual that attends college and obtains a professional job, our economy benefits from higher taxes paid, more money spent and investment back into the economy, and less reliance on the social safety net.